Posted by: SpeedRiverCC
on Oct 18, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Those braving the cold and wind can join the ride through Eden Mills, Fergus, a stop in Elora, and then a nice tailwind to bring us home! Will be cold out so dress accordingly!
I rode a CX race in ottawa last weekend. I knew I'd made a grave mistake when I saw the THIRD barrier on course. Then I just about lost it when I saw the fourth. Scarred for life.
Looks good. I'll show up.
ReplyDelete...you're aware that the north section of 4th line the route takes in is not paved though? I'll ride it, just pointing that out.
ReplyDeleteYes, its a well-packed down dirt road, we should be good!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to drive out there tonight to set up a double CX barrier, just so Bayden freaks out and rides home :)
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteI've stashed a pump to reflate the tires after the pave..
I rode a CX race in ottawa last weekend. I knew I'd made a grave mistake when I saw the THIRD barrier on course. Then I just about lost it when I saw the fourth.
ReplyDeleteScarred for life.