Posted by: SpeedRiverCC
on Jul 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM
This week we'll go north and do the route that James had suggested a few weeks back and was cancelled because of rain. Hopefully we'll get to do it this time.
I only had one concern and that was the speed we averaged given it's a little higher than what the Wed ride should be. It's good to know that it wasn't too fast and I hope the others felt the same way.
Perfect weather, perfect 10 riders, perfect speed, perfect teamwork, and a ride leader that pushes the pedestrian button to cross County Road 7.
ReplyDeleteYes.
I only had one concern and that was the speed we averaged given it's a little higher than what the Wed ride should be. It's good to know that it wasn't too fast and I hope the others felt the same way.
ReplyDelete